Nearly 400 of the 600 or so adults who attend E-Free are part of a Small Group. So…
What is considered a small group?
What will my Coordinator (“Coach”) do to help our small group?
Small Groups at E-Free have three core values;
- Share our Lives – Create a safe environment to know each other personally.
- Reflect on God’s Word – Encourage personal response to a passage rather than just looking for the typical answer.
- Care for Others – Provide prayer and help for those inside and outside the group.
Small Group Coordinator (Coach);
- Your first line contact; when your small group needs help in these 3 values.
- Encourage you and your small group (one on one or visiting group).
- Add new people to your small group.
- Partner with you at Fall & Winter training workshops.
- Passes on your suggestions for E-Free Small Groups to the Director.
It is our desire that each person at E-Free can say;
- I have a circle of friends who know me personally.
- I have a personal growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- I am cared for and therefore desire to care for others.