Thanks to everyone who attended and made for a great workshop!
What was the highlight? Everyone said, “Getting together with other leaders!!!”
Leaders Workshop happens twice a year (4th Saturday of January & 3rd Saturday of September).
- Getting together at a table with your Small Group Coach and fellow stage of life leaders.
- Dave Jones, webmaster, has now linked the Small Groups website through the church website, efreebn.org. Website features/issues:
- Be sure to subscribe to the website and acknowledge the email link so you get update notices. (Subscription box is found in the lower part of the right-hand column.)
- Under people, find your Small Group Advisory Team (SGAT) small groups coach. Click the picture to send an email to your coach.
- Website resources are designed to maximize your small group experience & more content coming.
- Please Comment! We want this site to be interactive. Please share your feedback through the Comments section below each post. (Be discreet!)
- Stu’s News provides updates from Stu each month on the website.
- Ask Bob by Bob Laturner answers your small group leadership questions.
- Leaders shared their Best Practices to Share our lives, Reflect on God’s Word or Care for others.
- Dane Sorenson, Discipleship, asked each small group to have one person/couple as disciple.
- Karen Estes & Beth Milsteadt announced procedures when people sign-up to join a small group:
- Tell your SGAT coach how many openings in your small group.
- Inform your SGAT coach who is your small group is a potential leader.
- Update your SGAT coach when anyone joins or no longer attends your small group.
- We asked for your suggestions for the next Workshop September 17, 2013 9AM.
Please contact your SGAT coach to discuss the workshop & your small group needs.
Have a great time with your small group this winter!
What about you? Did you attend? If so, what were your takeaways? Do you have advice for the next meeting? Let us know your feedback in the comments below.