Creating a Culture of Care can often happen best when a small group serves together those in need in the church, community or the world.
These are recommended small group serving options.
- Seniors at E-Free often need help fixing or doing maintenance around their house.
- Downtown Ministry
- Food Ministry distributing food once a month
- Safe Harbor serving dinner on 4th Wednesday
- Safe Harbor Bible Study every Wednesday night 6:30-8:30 PM
- Sheridan School tutoring for reading and serving activities
- Single Moms Small Talk childcare on Thursday nights
- Adopt a Missionary communicate with a specific E-Free missionary.
- Go on a short term mission trip
Click this Link to sign up your small group for any of these serving options.